chicken curry recipe
Non-Vegetarian Recipe: Non-vegetarian lovers love to eat chicken. In such a situation, we offer you a delicious chicken recipe. You must have enjoyed dishes like chicken broth chicken, chicken curry and kadai chicken but have you tasted the Hyderabadi Chicken Curry Recipe. Hyderabadi chicken curry is very tasty. Let’s know the full way to make it…
Hyderabadi chicken curry ingredients
- 500 grams chicken pieces
- 3 tablespoons dry coconut
- 2 small onions cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons oil and 2 teaspoons coriander powder
- 2 tablespoons ginger garlic paste
- 3 whole red peppers
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanuts (shelled)
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 2-3 hot green peppers
- 10-12 curry leaves
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- coriander leaves for garnish
- salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons tamarind juice
Hyderabadi chicken curry recipe
- Mix the coconut, peanuts, and whole red pepper together and continue mixing until it becomes a coarse powder.
- Now take a large pot, heat the oil in it and add the cumin seeds to it. Wait until it breaks.
- Once cooked, add chopped onions and cook for 2 minutes.
- After the onion turns light pink, add chopped green pepper to it. Fry them for 2 minutes, add the curry leaves and cook again for 1 minute, add the ginger and garlic paste.
- Now cook again on medium low heat and add spices like turmeric powder, salt, red chilli powder, black pepper powder and coriander powder.
- Stir for a minute and then add the coarsely ground peanuts and coconut powder.
- Cook all these ingredients together on low heat for a minute and make the masala thick by adding a few tablespoons of water to it.
- Add chicken pieces and cover with spices. Now add the tamarind paste and garam masala powder.
- Add water, cover and let it cook for 5 minutes.
- Open the lid, stir well, and cook again for 10 minutes.
- Chicken Curry is ready to serve!