Hair Matar Ki Shami recipe
Hare Matar Kei Shami Recipe: Shami kebabs are much loved by non-vegetarian lovers. But here we bring you a Shami vegetarian kebab made with green peas. You can also have it as an appetizer for dinner or lunch. It is very easy to make and everyone loves it. This recipe is ready in just 30 minutes. So, if you want to snack with tea, you can quickly prepare this snack recipe and enjoy it with onion lachha.
(Hair Matar Ki Shami Ingredients) –
- 280 gm green peas
- 90 gm sweet potato
- 15 gm ginger, cut into pieces
- 10 grams hot green pepper
- 5 ml (ml) olive oil
- 20 grams coriander leaves
- 5gm yellow chili powder
- 5 grams of black cumin
- salt to taste
(Hair Matar Ki Shami recipe) –
- Boil green peas.
- Put olive oil in a pan and add black cumin seeds to it.
- Next, put the peas in it and fry until the peas are dry.
- Remove it from the flame and let it cool.
- When cool, add boiled and mashed potatoes and chopped coriander leaves.
- Make round flat cakes (Tiki/Shami).
- We take the oil in a frying pan and flip the cake (Tiki / Shami).
- Serve hot and decorate as desired.